As a nutritional supplement complex, bee pollen benefits are given by an assortment of nutrients essential for the body, one of them: more than 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids, 28 kinds of minerals, 14 fatty acids that are beneficial. This dietary supplement is absorbed by the body in less than two hours after ingestion, and traces of pollen are found in urine, blood or cerebrospinal fluid, which certifies that These benefits can be viewed after you follow a diet of bee pollen for several weeks:
1. Bee pollen provides an intake of energy, for which the supplement is indicated particularly for people that are recovering from surgery.
2. Pollen helps the body to resist the stressors or pollutants which enter the body through daily meals.
3. Strengthens the immune system and enhances the health of muscles and articulations.
4. Additionally, pollen comes to assisting people who wish to drop weight because the body regulates the amount of sugar.
5. Ameliorates the side effects caused by radiotherapy treatment in patients with cancer
Another organic supplement is chlorella, unicellular algae containing a high proportion of chlorophyll, vitamins, proteins, amino acids, and trace elements. Due to its curative properties, based chlorella supplements strengthen the immune system.
1. Chlorella improves health, generally speaking, and the immune system, in particular, by eliminating pesticides and waste in the body, ingested through food.
2. This dietary supplement enhances the digestive tract, treating individuals suffering from constipation.
3. Its wide assortment of vitamins and nutrients will boost the power of concentration.
4. And your skin will benefit if you take supplements containing chlorella since it balances the skin pH, which makes skin glow.
5. These supplements help you eliminate bad breath by eliminating oral bacteria and by enhancing the digestive system.